Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

????????????????????????????????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vxean

???????????????????????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:38 am

who the fuck is azerwell hes an rude dick head, and he says that here is some rules but here isnt. and he dosent seems to be very mature becuse he can suck my you know what
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 am

i got screenshots on the chat if you want to have a look at it
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 am

You got a Brain to understand that it's not allowed to bug npc, i said it in announce 4 days streak for 2 days ago, I'll fix some rules then that others can agree, a warning is a thretend.

Last edited by philipnks on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:49 am

you did resurrect the npc without any proof, 2th you fucking killed dariles with .kill, wich is abouse and you didnt use and Nice words, you did curse against him to, he got screenshots as evedence
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:53 am

and now you did threathen him with a mute, wich is abouse, a game master should respect and be nice agaonst a player not being an totally asshole, i just saw the screenshots

and by going with an diffrent name than your real is abouse. and here is no fucknig rules.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 am

I didin't thretend him, he was disrespecting me and Cursed in a ticket, i never abuse and it wasn't abuse.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh my god.
If you keep posting this stuff you're going to start showing off yourself negatively in the forum.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Stop comment then and let the nature take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ????????????????????????????????????????   ???????????????????????????????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

????????????????????????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: