Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming   Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 am

Ok guys new shit coming in today well later on today me and the co-owner will b e purchasing a new and faster host [Thanks to the donors] as well as closing the realm for a few hours and balancing everything we will finally fix so many things. and ofc some spells xP i hope your all excited for this
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming   Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Yea, but nto closing the server, but it is sunday so i dont think it would be any problem, great to know, i hope that more peopl will come, but we are alreally 17 people so yea haha ofc, and btw could you change so it could be like 10 alliances and 10 hordes in each abttleground?, becuse now it is 5alliances and only 5 hordes that can play Sad!!1 Great work keep it up, can't wait untill icc and the new server
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming   Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Restart it for the update about 4-5hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming   Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Ok guys new shit coming
Page 1 of 1