Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Rogue Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Franky123
First Players

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello Guys, i decided to make a rogue guide even though i am not the best but im sure there might be others out there with less experience than me.

Rogues are really good class and more at this low level, you can do a good burst in few seconds and get the enemy down fast.

The Talents that i myself use and have found useful are Assassination: Malice x4 Combat: Dual Wield Specialization x2 Subtlety: Master of Deception x2 and Opportunity x2
A Note since you use Dual Wield Specialization Talent its better to have the weapon with more damage on Off-hand.

Pvp at this low level can be easy since there is not much to do but if you do not play it right then you can't win.

To start you always go Stealth and Sap. After you sap the target it is best if you wait to regain the energy.
While in stealth you can open on the target with Ambush which does the best damage but also use garrote which does less damage but puts a dot on the target.
After you open on the target I like to use "Sinister Strike" to get some combo points on the target and then use "Eviscerate" which will deal more damage when there are more combo points.(IT IS IMPORTANT AS A ROGUE THAT YOU HAVE GOOD MOBILITY, A ROGUE NEEDS TO BE BEHIND THE TARGET TO BE ABLE TO DO MORE DAMAGE AND IT ALSO HELPS TO NOT GET HIT)

There are some other spells that are useful when fighting:
Evasion: Increase the chance to dodge by 50% for 15 seconds <---Extremely good vs melee classes
Shadow Step: It teleports you behind the target and makes your next attack do 20% more damage which its good to use with ambush, also increase running speed for 3 seconds.
Sprint: Very important spell, when fighting and you are about to die and want to run away it helps or to get close to your target.
Kick: This spell is AWESOME vs casters because it interrupts their spell and it disables them to cast any other spell from that same school of magic for 5 seconds.
Gouge: This spell its good because it immovalizes the target for 4 seconds, bad thing is that any damage cause to the target will remove the immovability.

Enchants: The rogue main stat is agility so the more you have the more damage you do, try to enchant gear with agility to do more damage.

Well that is about it, If anyone see something wrong be happy to tell me and ill change it like i said not the best person at the rogue class.

Last edited by Franky123 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vxean

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Ambush crist for 700-1200 damage, (suppost on gear and weapons) and they got talent spells that does alot, so pretty much you have to do is use evasion and then just press one spell. and nothing more lol (in pvp but nearly same in pve)
Back to top Go down
TheDora

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 pm

If you want anyone to read this, I suggest changing that eye bursting color.
Back to top Go down
Franky123
First Players

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:13 pm

vxean wrote:
Ambush crist for 700-1200 damage, (suppost on gear and weapons) and they got talent spells that does alot, so pretty much you have to do is use evasion and then just press one spell. and nothing more lol (in pvp but nearly same in pve)

Im sorry to say that you are wrong, because my rogue has good gear and on casters that are the ones with the least armor when i hit a high crit i do 700dmg so don't say rogues hit 1.2k when they don't, and if you say all u have to do is click one button even though there aren't many spells then i see you have never played rogue, there are other classes that are really op and no matter what you hit from the start they will bring you down the same amount or even more in just 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
vxean

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 pm

i crit 1k - 1.2 k
Back to top Go down
vxean

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:30 pm

i got a 90 pvp rogue arena rating 1700, but on this server only one spell does alot off damage, it's mutilate.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Not on retail wow
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:32 am

Good Guide and you all should respect a person that took that long to explain how he plays a 19 twink rogue
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Rogue Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rogue Guide   My Rogue Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rogue Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: Help and Support :: Guides-
Jump to: