SoulshardForums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zebs

PostSubject: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

So just wanted to show everyone how bad ashbringer is as a GM, Probably the worst Ive seen.

The links should? work cheers

Sorry had to add a space in the links because it wouldn't let me post em, the spaces are in the front and at . com

Pic 1 : http ://tinypic. com/view.php?pic=dcg8xg&s=6

Pic 2 : http ://tinypic. com/view.php?pic=2uic9ph&s=6

Pic 3 : http ://tinypic. com/view.php?pic=j0cs1y&s=6

pic 4 : http ://tinypic. com/view.php?pic=euhszk&s=6

The last 3 pictures i saw some people at the world boss and its always part of wow to mess up raids on world bosses, to pvp, ..etc to have fun, So i head over start attacking and stuff and wipe the group all in good fun when i guess ash whispers me saying i shouldn't do that, that i'll get kicked, Pretty much just being a shitty gm, Not getting his way, I was in no way breaking and rules or doing anything and getting threaten because i was messing up his raid on his player account, Which he added himself full arena gear and titles...etc which Shouldn't happen in the first place, that's bad.

Also Everyone i know hates him just for being a horrible GM, I heard he flushed for like a week straight for his buddies before the server got populated. I wouldve fired him right there.

Just wanted to show these pic's to everyone lol. I got a good laugh about it.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:46 pm

You hates me for no reason, and reporting me for flushing and such things thats not true, i never gave anyone arena or anything, i cannot do that and i'm not allowed, i haven't thretend you either.

I just said i can kill you with a spell never that i should do it.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 pm

ashbringer never flushed by will or done anything to Make sure he got everything best, but he is rude and zeb you have been disrespecting Game masters too wich i dont any longer want to see

and pic 2, 3 and 4 shows nothing, he is just arguing as anyone else. that isnt enought proof the get him unhierd andh e may said that he will kick you for doning something bad, Next time record it instead, wich will it make alot easier for everyone else.

and on picture 1 that was a joke for god sake -_-

so this sint even near enough

seriosuly next time get a picture when he does something against the rules.

Last edited by vxean on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hermay

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Well should a game master be rude? It sends a message to new players when they log on and they have a gm that does not treat them well and only gives incentive to leave the server and bash on it later on. The act should be changed or he should just not be a GM it is as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 pm

never but Proof is needed im not defending someone here im jsut saying that this isnt enough to prove how he is. Get something big about him.
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Lmao this is funny anyways sorry of I seem random I'm Nate barbosas friend
Back to top Go down
zebs

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Proof, i give screenshots of him threatening me, Which a Gm should never do. Lol, and the other is threatening to kick me because i was attacking his player account and he didn't like it. Its a pvp zone, gilzor said i could pvp there so no. I am rude? Hell no. I was on this server just pvp'ing and i get these messages from ashbringer threatening me. Don't give me that No proof shit, or the I am disrespectful, I didn't say 1 word to anyone before i kept getting messages from him today. Something big? He is the worse GM ive seen, He argues with people, the shit people told me about him. Just his tone and attitude is bad. I mean sure its a twink server, hes 15, Hes young, and all so it doesn't matter to much, but he is such a bad GM honestly lol.
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Ya I checked the screenshots they don't work
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Alright now they're working but I'm delete the random spaces
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I haven't therent you zebs, stop lie, i never thretend someone i'm serious and that wasn't a thretend.
Back to top Go down
zebs

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Well not going to continue to argue with you, You saw what i posted and said and thats enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Plazmawave

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm

I... have absolutely no idea what ashbringer is saying.
Anyways I would like to first see proof that Ashbringer is helpful as a GM.
Let me elaborate:
First, he doesn't answer tickets. He spends most of his time sitting around with his buddies and abusing his powers (which has been reported many times but nobody has done anything yet, save for Zebs). He is absurdly rude and discourages anyone from staying on this server. He is irrational and presumptuous. I remember when we HELPED TEST ONYXIA AND HE THREATENED TO BAN US FOR IT. Ya wtf I know right? He also threatened to ban us for hacking when we killed the voidgod because he, himself, could not. There is nothing he does that is positive to the server and, if anything, he has caused players to leave. I wouldn't be surprised if he has already banned innocent players. A gm should not be using his powers for personal use, like awarding himself gear and titles. A GM should be welcoming to the community, not bashing it. There is a SCREENSHOT OF HIM THREATENING TO BAN ZEBS FOR WORLD PVP FOR GODS SAKE.
Open your eyes please, the server is better off without him.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm

What a bunch of lies, i never abused my power, i never cused anyone to leave, i answearing ticket and i'm not siting around with my buddies, you don't know anthing and then you cuasing me for something thats not even true?

You bugged the world boss, as i said i never thretend anone, i'm serious and i mean it.

What is your problem here, nofthing of that is even true.

I don't know what you talking about banning you for testing onyxia.

This is up to Barbosa or Sheezy or Razaan remove me and i will always know i got kicked from staff for something i haven't done, some of you are full of hate and get me removed only for doing my job and if i get removed, kicked from staff i will let you Barbosa, Sheezy and Razaan that i never done that Plaz are saying, i will never give up and the last thing... Well..
Back to top Go down
alexandra2

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Ash im sorry to say you slack at answering tickets
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 am

Dont worry players ill put them in there place and if they keep on they will be removed from the Team. i assure you that

Soulshard-wow.servegame.com/?p=howtoconnect
Soulshard-wow.servegame.com/?p=vote
Soulshard-wow.servegame.com/?p=home
Back to top Go down
http://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Plazmawave

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 am

Thanks barbosa. And ash you didn't even give it a second thought you ASSUMED we bugged the world boss when we absolutely didn't. I figured you were just confused because you couldn't do it, or something. I'm not going to argue anymore since I trust Barbosa, like how you say you never threatened anyone even though theres screenshots... but oh well!

If anything results from this, I hope that it is that Ashbringer, whether or not he did anything wrong, is a more careful and responsible GM.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 am

I'm going ta have a talk With Barbosa, i want more information from you about what you're saying here.

I'm at high school, when i come home later i'll see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.   

Back to top Go down

I suggest to fire Ashbringer, the best GM ive seen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: