Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamm

Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm  Empty
PostSubject: Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm    Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:00 pm

My guild is at the moment the biggest guild on sever we are a friendly, raiding and pvping guild we do those already at the moment but in the future there well be guild events and if your not in the guild then you wont be able to join in so give us a try Basketball lol!

Last edited by Shamm on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TonkaMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm    Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:16 pm

This is GUIDES not GUILDS Razz but good luck with it
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm    Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 pm

You whisping around ppl sometimes and trying to inv ppl withut even asking, you tierd to inv me to the guild 1-2 weeks ago, inv my DK to the guild when i don't want.
Back to top Go down
Shamm

PostSubject: Re: Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm    Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Alright i am sorry if i did it was immature and it will never happen again i usually do msg people privately for a invite asking if they wanna join so it seems that i do actually care for the guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm    Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello the name of my guild is elites i am the guild master of it shamm
Page 1 of 1