Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dilux's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dilux

Dilux's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Dilux's GM Application   Dilux's GM Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 pm

1. What is your name ?

Marcus Gamst

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?.

compared to other's at my age. I would sey im sightly more mature.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in?
Norway 3+GMT i think it was.

4. What is your main character in-game name?
Dilux

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself?
Not to long. unfortualy.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No. I have certainly not,

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.)
i could use hours every day. going to school and after it. i could spend the whole day.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based)
Im currently going to Programmers school in Norway. and im expirienced on commands, scripting and guiding players. i have expirience through developing my own server. and guiding players when needed. i know of all i should know.

9. Do you work well in teams?
i do innded.

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position.
I am certainly suitable as a Game-master. because of my expirience with people. guiding. scripting. development. design, and everything you would need for a game. i am only applying for this, because i have nothing else to do with my freetime after school. could possably stay gm for over 2 years.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position?
I have no intrest in the gm posission. i just want to have something to do.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities?
professional guiding. scripting, and whatever you could possably need. i could make new factions, races, and even new spoots on the map. like an island.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be?
Guiding Players in the right dirrection and dont give away free stuff i guess

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person?
i could easily prove that im not `power hungry` you could also ask Goldenboy in game. hes my IRL friend.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you?
not a problem.

16. Fluent languages ?
Norwegian. sweedish.Dannish. English.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do?
Kick him. if he keeps going on. i would possibly ban him for a couple of hours

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do?
i would ask if any of his friends had observed him with this weapon. and then i would make desicions on how he tells it. why it got dropped and how.
im not sure if there were any kind of command to check his reccently dropped items. if there is. i would probably use it. i honestlydont remember.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype.
i do have a microphone and skype.

my skype name is Prowdude.

20. Additional information.
i have been playing world of warcraft since vanilla. that is about 8 years soon.
just to say. i got one lvl 90. 2 lvl 85. 2 lvl 80. and 2 lvl 70.

Back to top Go down
lolsoda
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Dilux's GM Application   Dilux's GM Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:47 pm

You lack of grammar.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Dilux's GM Application   Dilux's GM Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm

lack? Tell me on skype what lack is please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dilux's GM Application   Dilux's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dilux's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: