Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donman0007

Donman0007

Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application   Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 pm

1.Name: Nate T. AKA Crunkerz

2.Realm Applying for: Voidwalker

3.Age: 18 year's old

4.Gender: Male

5.Any Fluent Languages: English

6.Core Preference: Arcemu,TrinityCore

7.Do you own a working microphone?: Yes I do I also have skype, Vent, and teamspeak3

8.Years of experience with MySQL/SQL: I have been developing/working with navicat/heidiSQL for about 3 years now.

9.Do you know how to DbcEdit?: I know a little bit of DBC editing but I can always learn more.

10.Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Soulshard Dev team?: Because I am experianced and I think With me on your Development team will increase new content speed. I am currently learning LUA and in the future C++

11.Tell us a bit about yourself and add in anything else you would like us to know: I am really nice if you dont get on my bad side. I am online for about 13 hours a day. I love developing for WoW Private servers Currently I am going to school for Web Design, Grahic Design, and 3D modeling. ALSO I am also good at ticket's I get to them quick and try to help players to my max capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application   Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

What kinds of scripts can you write with Lua?
Back to top Go down
http://soulshardwow.servegame.org
Donman0007

Donman0007

PostSubject: Re: Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application   Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am

So far a basic boss scripting, teleporter, chat and a few other fun things but not ahole lot still learning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application   Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Crunkerz SoulShard Developer Application
Page 1 of 1