Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zebs Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zebs

zebs

Zebs Application. Empty
PostSubject: Zebs Application.   Zebs Application. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

1. What is your name ? Ben

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?. i am 18 years old, I'll be 19 soon.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in? America, New York, EST

4. What is your main character in-game name? Zebs

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself? I have been playing the server for a week now. I believe i have been playing wow for around 7-8 years now, but i honestly can't remember.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.) I don't do anyting irl, So pretty much all day long. i'll be helping whenever i can.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based) Yes

9. Do you work well in teams? Yes

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position. I have been staff on multiple servers and i help out all kinds of servers. I know what i am doing and how do to it.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position? I like the server and i could help it out with my talent.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities? I am nice, honest and hard working.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be? Hard working and mature.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person? Well i just want to help the server. I don't need any commands that will me allow me to have any power to exploit or anything.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you? No, it will not be a problem.

16. Fluent languages ? English

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do? I would give him a few more chances, and if he were to keep doing it, I would ban him for 30 minutes depending on if his ticket.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do? I would tell him that i would need to talk to a higher up gm, then after speaking to the higher up, and then act accordingly

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype. Yes i do
Back to top Go down
Celeris
Game Master
Game Master
Celeris

Zebs Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebs Application.   Zebs Application. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

Zebs Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebs Application.   Zebs Application. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 pm

This application is ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Cooliokidkaleb

Zebs Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebs Application.   Zebs Application. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Congratulations Zebs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zebs Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zebs Application.   Zebs Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zebs Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: