Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARAC (All Race All Class)

Go down 
+2
Twinkster
Cooliokidkaleb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooliokidkaleb

ARAC (All Race All Class) Empty
PostSubject: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

This would be a great idea! Think of it...

Gnome Hunter!

Blood Elf Warrior!

Human Shaman!

Night Elf Warlock!

Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:07 pm

It just wasn't meant to be

Gnomes - So small their pets would eat them

Blood Elf - Their main energy comes from Arcane Power (Were called the High Elves in which their energy came from Blood rituals)

Humans - We no understand da power of elements. What's a rock? Water? What!?

Night Elf: Warlock's magic is so evil it would consume the weak, scrawny Night Elves :l They are all about Nature, opposite of Death and Shadow magic

My WoW Geekness is showing :l
Back to top Go down
Cooliokidkaleb

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Twinkster wrote:
It just wasn't meant to be

Gnomes - So small their pets would eat them

Blood Elf - Their main energy comes from Arcane Power (Were called the High Elves in which their energy came from Blood rituals)

Humans - We no understand da power of elements. What's a rock? Water? What!?

Night Elf: Warlock's magic is so evil it would consume the weak, scrawny Night Elves :l They are all about Nature, opposite of Death and Shadow magic

My WoW Geekness is showing :l
Haha, I see what you're saying. Still would be cool though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:50 am

Correction, in Cataclysm... Blood Elves become Warriors and Monks, therefore your Blood Elf statement is false. Sorry about that.

Firstly, I'm not sure why you're so butthurt about All race all class, what is the damn issue? It's for FUN not for Lore. So please, next time don't hate the posts. I like ARAC for the creativity they gave us, allowing us the ability and access to express our selves as different races with classes that aren't meant to be. That blood elf, night elf statement is a complete rip-off of Lore, this is what I call "Nerd" how do you know all this? Did you write Lore? Are you a developer of World of Warcraft, did you create the night elves and blood elves? No, so stop acting like a little prick and flaming threads, cause that is just stupid. It's meant for FUN, this isn't a fucking roleplay server. I'm sure if it was I wouldn't like All Race All Class, I'd disagree on that one, but this is a 19 twink server. Your opinions don't matter, you're just a GM I'm afraid. You obviously don't know how to have fun, so walk outside and meet some real life people, cause I'm sick of your posting. "Oh that's not what the lore says" A hunter pet doesn't eat anyone in WoW or lore, does it? No, do you create it to happen through Roleplay? Yes, therefore... YOUR STATEMENTS ARE FALSE, lock the fucking topic.
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 am

In Cataclysm.. oh wait, it's WOTLK.
Statement is still true, thank you.

Correction, there were no Monks in Cataclysm.

EDIT: So what you're telling me is that whatever you say is going to happen because apparently my opinions don't matter, so nobody else's do then. You a random person that decided to join the forums and not even have an in-game account. Second, why you cussing up a storm and hating so much? I just gave my opinions, if you don't like them, too bad, this is a forum. You have to deal with peoples opinions. Lastly, just because you agree doesn't mean it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

Ok, you're a complete and utter dipshit, like the fuck? Did you even bother reading what I wrote to you or are you saying you read it. And actually, I come from a Roleplay Server called EchelonedWoW, now it's removed. I was a RPC. ROLEPLAYING CORDINATOR. I saw many people Rping as monks in Wrath before Mists of Pandaria and at the release of Cataclysm, please get your shitty ass off this thread post, you obviously know jackshit about WoW, good day.
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 am

I find this funny you randomly join and decide to start telling the server what to do and yell at people that disagree. You're obviously some spoiled little kid that throws a tantrum when they don't get what they want. My post was a joke, obviously the pet isn't going to eat the gnome. Sense of humor please? And I don't care where your from or who you are, if your going to disrespect me like that for no reason, you mind as well find another server and see if people will spoil you there. I'm sorry, this is a community, we don't need you trying to be a tyrant. The exit button is on the top-righthand corner.

Also, I have many friends, I do Band and Track and very outgoing. I played WoW since Vanilla and played on many different kinds of private servers. You don't need to swear up a storm and disrespect me for no reason. You can leave now.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 am

I'll disrespect you much as I want, Free country.
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 am

Well, I hope Barbosa reads this. I'm not going to sit here and argue with an arrogant little kid. Randomly join on forums and try to tell people what to do. Lol just leave, no one needs you here.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 am

Little kid, you mean... yourself. I'm six foot, three. I'm twenty-one years old too. Enjoy yourself kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am

Wow no need to be a dick about it

*cough* nerd war *cough*
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 am

Natedogr wrote:
Wow no need to be a dick about it

*cough* nerd war *cough*

LOL. I love you
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 am

Lol?
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 am

Thanks I think?
Back to top Go down
Celeris
Game Master
Game Master
Celeris

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 am

Natedogr wrote:
*cough* nerd war *cough*

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Turtlesoup
Game Master
Game Master
Turtlesoup

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARAC (All Race All Class)   ARAC (All Race All Class) Empty

Back to top Go down

ARAC (All Race All Class)
Page 1 of 1