Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadlyblades' GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdseye123

Deadlyblades' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Deadlyblades' GM Application   Deadlyblades' GM Application EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Please add for which realm are you applying. (Voidwalker, Astral) VOIDWALKER

1. What is your name ?

Bryce Sims

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?.

I am 14 and act very mature for someone of my age.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in?

I live in Alabama. US Central Time Zone

4. What is your main character in-game name?

Deadlyblades

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself?

I played soulshard for about two months and loved it. I've played the game since BC. When MOP came out i started playing private servers more often.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

No.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.)

2-4 hours weekdays/4-6 Weekends or more.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based)

I have very good command knowledge, though i usually play on Arc Emu.

9. Do you work well in teams?

Yes.

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position.

I am very good with people and can visualize problems easily. I have a good knowledge of commands, and am very polite. I have good typing skills too.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position?

I want to be a member of your staff because I've played many private servers and this one is my all-time favorite. I've searched every day for any new information about soulshard's development.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities?

I would be on for many hours, and would help develop if needed. I'm very smart. I have much experience with wow, and I'm easy to get along with.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be?

To follow the rules, and make sure your not slacking on ticket reading.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person?

"Power hungry" means you want to get more and more power, but not for anything good except your own ambitions, and I'm not because the only reason I'm doing this is for the game.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you?

No. I have very good grammar, and I'm good at keeping myself in line and acting professional.

16. Fluent languages ?

I fluently speak english.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do?

I would give him a week-long ban.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do?

I would ask for a screenshot of the weapon. If he has one I will give it back depending if it's legitimate or not. If he doesn't have one, I will tell him, "Sorry I can't do anything for you if you don't have a screenshot."  

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype.

Yes, I have a working microphone, and my Skype info is    |    bryce.sims5    |
Back to top Go down

Deadlyblades' GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: