Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for no proof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vxean

Banned for no proof Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm

i got banned for no proof and i got banned while i wasent online. and the reason isnt vaild either. please unban me, becuse asbringer or what he is called banned me for tp cheater when i was online and he dont got any proof that i did anything wrong, and i dont even got a hack, the only hack that you can use is emu-hack and it give trojan and i used it a really long time ago, 6 years ago.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:30 am

I'm not going to argue but i can say wich hack you used liar!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:31 am

That's actually not the only hack.
There are others, like hitchhiker.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:34 am

Thats the hack!!
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:09 am

I DONT USE ANY HACK AND EVEN IF I DID philipnks dont got proof so it isnt vaild.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:08 am

Instead of thinking 1 week ban i decied just for permament.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 am

you can't ban me without any screenshots a video it is jsut totaly randomly. and stop arguing becuse i dont want you to comment on any off my forum post becuse your jsut arguing all the time like a little fucknig 5 years old bullied kid
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 pm

vxean wrote:
you can't ban me without any screenshots a video it is jsut totaly randomly. and stop arguing becuse i dont want you to comment on any off my forum post becuse your jsut arguing all the time like a little fucknig 5 years old bullied kid

Guys, take this into PM, also, you shouldn't swear on the forum.

Seriously: TAKE THIS TO PM.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Ichigo wrote:
vxean wrote:

Guys, take this into PM, also, you shouldn't swear on the forum.

Seriously: TAKE THIS TO PM.
about taking to to pm, dont start making an arguing on my other post as one you posted some minutes ago im trying to avoid starting to arguing but you or philipnks is repleying on my post, and most times is negative. so please stop it! philipnks is trying to start an arguing on 6 threads i made. this is starting getting me mad and you need proof for tp hack becuse it wa totally random ban. you should learn about what you need to ban people. such as screenshots and everything. and you tell the players such things wich im not going to tell anyone more than those who know how to solve problems atleast you and philipnks is acting not wery mature, you both is protecting each other and you or philipnks dosent handle people fare.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 pm

You're a liar, cheater/hacker, unmature and a guy with negative comments and must argue and get me removed from my rank.

Last edited by philipnks on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 pm

First learn english, you're* 2th stop arguing becuse you are right now showing that you isnt mature, 3 Stop post on all my post kid
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm

What? you can learn some english and stop argue, you start argueing about this ban, i'm truly mature and you're the kid here.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:13 pm

TAKE THIS INTO PM.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Account is unbanned, i'm stalking you from now on, if i see you hacking you're getting banned permanant.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no proof   Banned for no proof Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for no proof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: Help and Support :: Report to Executives-
Jump to: