Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vxean

Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Paladins is created for being Tanks, Healers and Dps.

Tanking is actully one off the most powerfull Damage Class in low level. they got alot of hp and is really hard to defeat.

Tanks does most damage now! and is incredible OP

Tank

Instances: Doing alot aoe Damage. Normaly Higerst on damage meter and may be able to solo bosses.

Pvp: Kinda Good they can carry the flag wich will make it easier for the Team to win. (warsong gulch) eitherwise they only do some damage.

Pve: Their slow leveling, Just a waste of time.

Duel: Kinda lame but mostly allways win

Raid: Their kinda hard but not very, there is 2 tanks in (10 Man group) so no worries but you have to decide with the other tank if you is going to Pull the mobs or the boss that will be spawned.

Healers

Insatnces: Really great but mostly boring but thats suppost on how you want to play, on bosses you have to be very focused, Doing Raid bosses or world bosses is really hard so i recommend this if you is experianced and skilled.

pvp: Really Good and is normaly basis to the wins in Battleground. Good for Farming honor kills to.

Pve: Their really boring to level with. And no do not jump on a boss becuse you will normaly get slaguhterd.

Duel: Really lame, the attacker will keep attack you untill you dont got any mana left.

Raids: You must have experiance and be really focused on Healing the them but there is 2 other healers with you normaly. (10 Man Group)

Dps

Instances: doing fast damage but on bosses it can be really boring. but kinda fun.

Pvp: Really Great and good Pvp Talent, Their actully donig alot of damage and normaly they will Slaughter you. Funny to. i Recommend this, but it can be hard to play it if you dont know how to use the spells.

Pve: Fun while leveling and grinding.

Duel:Their really good in duel but after you have runed out off mana you wont be so good anymore but you normaly kill your enemy before you do.

Raid: Just nuke nothing else really, well if there spawns mobs you have to decidce to attack them or the boss i Strongly recommend to attack the mobs becuse you is doing alot of damage fast.

Spells that would make it easier for the paladins,

Healer: Sacred Shield (i dont know if they changed the name on the spell) ,Word of glory, Flash of light. Holy Shock.

Dps: Seal of insight or Seal of thruth. Exorcismen , Divene Storm

Tank: Avengers Shield

All Talents >: Consecration, seal of insight Avenging wrath, Divne Sheild

Couldent Find any more for tank Sad

Ofc those have to be scripted down to level 19 and it will take longer time wich im sorry about, but yea those is my suggestions for adding spells to the paladin but they may be insaine. (I didnt suggest some becuse they could be used on all talents wich is just made for one, But you may script the paladin trainer so you can choose if you are speced tank,Healer or dps then those spells will be added and then you can reset your talents and so will those spells Razz hope it helped a little bit or alot. !!!!

Fast Typing sorry for any word that is miss spelled.

Last edited by vxean on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Suggestions for spells)
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:10 pm

It's not cata or MOP!
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Lol Calm down Philio, good guide i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

i added some suggestions hope you liked it
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:39 pm

I already warned both of you, one more fight between you two on the forums, and i'll mute you on forums.
I Don't want any negative comments, Vxean is trying to help here.
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Yeah guys Please chill ik your two brothers and despise one another but please keep at it home
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:07 pm

WEll my brother is Replying on all off my post wich is Incredible annoying
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:53 pm

I stoped that, yeah sure
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces   Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces Empty

Back to top Go down

Paladin Guide pvp,pve and Raid/insatnces
Page 1 of 1