Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vxean

can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced Empty
PostSubject: cant find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced   can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 am

Create a book with the rules!

1. No hacking, cheating or exploding

2.Dont disresppect Game masters

3.dont bugg any npcs * this is what ashbringer is saying*

Event rules

1. No mounts.

2. No pvp or dueling.

3. no cheats or hacks.

4. no speed buffs or any potions.

This is what iv'e Heard, nothing more

Last edited by vxean on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced   can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 am

Barbosa and everyone else int the Staff Team saying that it's not allowed to Cheat or Hack, either bugg the npcs, that is what we agree.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced   can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 am

nothing about bugging the npc
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced   can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:12 am

Yes we have.

Last edited by philipnks on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced   can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Actually it is something i agreed with everything he posted
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced   can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced Empty

Back to top Go down

can\t find the rules, but i will make sure to add some that have been announced
Page 1 of 1