Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction change, items?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vxean

Faction change, items? Empty
PostSubject: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

when you do faction change so can you not equip your old set that you had before becuse it is for only alliance, and same with the hordes tw2 and i wounder if a npc could be added,

where you can for example if i got the Tw2 Shoulder i would be able to buy new from a vendor but you need to ahve exacly that item eitherwise it wont work, i hope you undertabd what i mean and it would be better, becuse then we could be able to balance the horde and the alliance, for example 15 players total, 13 alliance and 2 hordes Rofl
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 pm

I Have noticed this, and I will be fixing it so it will become automatic thanks for the suggestion

Back to top Go down
http://soulshardwow.servegame.org
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

np Smile and thanks for fixing it :9, btw you should do so you facton change the character throught the website, becuse by using factial change so can you can change name and how you character looks while doing this too

Last edited by vxean on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Thats something you can't do anything to withut much experiance, i mean so you can't change the name.
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:31 am

We relize that the Faction change messes up from time to time because of the perma faction requirements on the items which is weird... but anyways this will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 pm

y today so did faction changem ess up one off simons characters so it said Character missign when we tryed to whisper him or invite him, but it got fixed by we other logged out i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction change, items?   Faction change, items? Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction change, items?
Page 1 of 1