Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shot's GM App <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:41 pm

1. What is your name ?

Terrell

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?.

15. Now I know it says 16, But I believe I am very mature for my age. I turn 16 on the 17th of June.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in?

Massachusetts, USA. EST Time

4. What is your main character in-game name?

Shot

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself?

Soulshard; For about 2 days. WoW altogether; Since Vanilla

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

Never been banned anywhere I went, and I don't plan to be.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc)

I'm available (all in EST time) from 3PM - 10PM Mondays, Wednesday, And Friday. 8PM-10PM Tuesdays and Thursdays due to being in the HighSchool Marching / Concert Band
And pretty much all day on the weekends. During these times I am almost always on WoW.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based)

Yes I do, I've been a GM for 3+ years throughout different servers (About 3 on Toxic-WoW, Been closed for 4ish years)

9. Do you work well in teams?

I do, I have to and learned from being in many High School activities and past experience in being a GM

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position.

I can type clearly to players to cause less confusion, because you know some people's grammar.. I am understanding and treat everyone the same whether you like / dislike me. When there is a problem, I try to fix it and do it right the first time to ease everyone of stress. I also take the rules seriously, but I can tell if someone is having a bad day so I'll joke around and lighten up the mood a little bit to make me and the person I'm talking to feel better.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position?

I want to be a member of the Staff because lately, not many people are happy and I want to try my best to keep are players happy here at Soulshard. What interests me most is that I love helping players because I know what it is like when no one will help you; whether it be because your new or you have grammar issues, or what ever it may be.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities?

Again as stated, I am understanding, kind, team player, take work seriously but also know when to joke around. I will be a GM people look up to when they have a problem or whenever they are having a bad day. It's nice to lighten up the mood to cause less problems for everyone.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be?

I think the most important thing for a GM to do/be is to be the role model. You want players looking up to you for the positive things you do and how you brighten someones mood or solve problems efficiently.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person?

Yes, I am familiar with this term. To be "power hungry" means to try to get to a rank of high authorization / power just so you may boss people around and feel like you can do what ever you want. I am not this type of person because I don't want to be like a Tyrant. I know my duties and i'll fulfill them; Again, as previously stated, I enjoy helping players and doing what's right.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you?

No this is no problem to me at all. I type like this most of the time, even to friends. It has gotten to be a good habit for me, so there is no problem at all.

16. Fluent languages ?

Only English, I have a very, very basic understanding of Spanish / Portuguese but I doubt it will be any help when there is a problem with a very fluent Portuguese / Spanish player.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do?

First, I wouldn't play any childish games with him. I'm not going to warn him a hundred times because he / she probably wants us to get mad. After I first politely told him to stop making tickets, I would give him a 10 minute mute as a warning not to spam tickets again. Afterwards if they continue, They will get kicked as a third warning. And then, if they continue to spam, They would get temporarily banned.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do?

I will ask for proof of his Shadowmourne via Screenshot and to send it to me.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype.

Yes I do have one and can talk via Skype at any times listed above.
Back to top Go down
alexandra2
alexandra2

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 pm

i have played with terrel before he is a great gm/ player i have worked with him before and good luck:)
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Gm Application PENDING
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 am

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:19 am

Thank you everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:23 am

Best application so far.

Application status: ACCEPTED.

Please report to me in-game.
Your trial period begins now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shot's GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot's GM App <3   Shot's GM App <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot's GM App <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum