Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immvp's Permanent Ban.

Go down 
+2
Twinkster
Immvp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Immvp

Immvp's Permanent Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey. Today I've been at my girlfriends house and it was a lot of fun. I beat her in Tekken 6, haha. noob

I got home at ~10 PM and logged into Soulshard. I press enter when my Priest comes up on my screen. A text box pops up on my screen, and it says:

Character Locked. Contact Billing for more information.

After I read this, I notice that I have 3 characters now, and I have only created 2 (Immvp and Immvpsalt). But now, Theres a third one called "Youbenhack". It's really a big joke to me.

I log into my alt, Immvpsalt. I write in /World chat: "Need a GM, I've been banned." - I didnt understand anything at all. I thought that my Dev Application had been accepted, and that's why my character were locked. But no. Holybabe /w me, and summons me to GM Island where Shot, the guy who reported me and took screenshot, were. They start talking about a Ninja loot, without telling me what I ninja'ed. The first thing that came into my mind was:

Fucking Meiyo.

Meiyo hosted a raid Group for Onyxia's Lair yesterday. In the beginning of the raid he said: The AD trinket has been reserved. and ofc, no one were fine with that. So it did not get reserved.

After we killed Onyxia, Meyio says: Just take whatever you want. - He puts on Free for All loot, and I do whatever I can to take an item. Why?

It were obvious that he put Free for all loot on, to either get a specific item for himself or a friend, without Ninja'ing the specific item on Master Loot.

So I took a shield, and a bow. No one could use the bow, only the shield. I gave the shield to the person who could use it, and kept the bow for myself.

That's the episode I thought was a "Ninja". But it wasnt.

Today, while I was at my girlfriends house, someone (I suspect Repown, a irl friend of mine who knows my Username and Password) have logged into my account, create a character named "Youbenhacked" change all my keybinds to hes (Your own keybinds are located in ur WoW folder. So whenever you log into another persons account, it automatically changes the keybinds, from the accounts, to yours keybindings) and create a raid for Onyxia's Lair, kill Onyxia and Ninja a Frostsaber.

I know it sounds really odd, but I'm innocent. I've talked to some people from the raid, and they said that the guy on my account spoke alot differently than I do.

Please check the Logs for the IP adress, and please check when my keybinds were changed. Thanks. Smile

~Immvp
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 pm

For one, you shouldn't be sharing your information with other players so this is 100% your responsibility. For two, your key binds do NOT change when you log on different accounts, I have tested this multiple times in the past. For three, for all we know you could of made that character just to get out of this ban. When Brand, Holybabe, and I were talking to you at GM Island, you did not bring up this character at all. All you did was try to avoid questions even though we already have the proof. And lastly, it is not hard to change your own IP, we are not fools.

tinypic com/r/2lkflo0/6
tinypic com/r/2h7ii6t/6
tinypic com/r/2poxedh/6

Here are pictures of everyone's rolls, him telling people to Roll, him NOT getting the highest roll and still giving it to himself, and finally him pretending to d/c by pressing Alt+F4

Have fun, stay banned.
Back to top Go down
Immvp

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Twinkster wrote:
For one, you shouldn't be sharing your information with other players so this is 100% your responsibility. For two, your key binds do NOT change when you log on different accounts, I have tested this multiple times in the past. For three, for all we know you could of made that character just to get out of this ban. When Brand, Holybabe, and I were talking to you at GM Island, you did not bring up this character at all. All you did was try to avoid questions even though we already have the proof. And lastly, it is not hard to change your own IP, we are not fools.

tinypic com/r/2lkflo0/6
tinypic com/r/2h7ii6t/6
tinypic com/r/2poxedh/6

Here are pictures of everyone's rolls, him telling people to Roll, him NOT getting the highest roll and still giving it to himself, and finally him pretending to d/c by pressing Alt+F4

Have fun, stay banned.

I didnt play on my toon at the time. Yes It's my responsibility. I checked my keybindings, and ure right it doesnt change. He changed em. I can see this because, ยจ are binded for "Show Enemy Name Plates" and usually It's V. So yeah, he changed my keybindings.

The way you're writing this reply, like .. When I read ur comment, it seems like you want me banned. I'm sorry you lost ur Mount, but it's not the end of the World. And I'm sure the admins will give you the Mount, when this issue have been solved.
Back to top Go down
alexandra2
alexandra2

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm

The screen shots even prove that your the raid leader so their is no sense in lying i have had the player post the screen shots and they are above me in tinypic and if it was your "friend" it's your own fault for your character being banned sharing your accounts is at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
Immvp

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

sumer1 wrote:
The screen shots even prove that your the raid leader so their is no sense in lying i have had the player post the screen shots and they are above me in tinypic and if it was your "friend" it's your own fault for your character being banned sharing your accounts is at your own risk.

That made no sense at all. I'm not lying, as I said, check the when my keybinds were deleted, and what IP-adress the person logged into my account with and when the character "Youbenhacked" were made. If this char were made before the raid, then it proves that I did not play on my account, but another person were joking around on it. Check Repowns IP-adress too.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

I banned Portals permament for thretening about DDoS and alot more, it may be him, i don't know but i can't say anything about this.

Last edited by philipnks on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Immvp

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

philipnks wrote:
I banned Portals permemnt for thretening about DDoS and alot more, it may be him, i don't know but i can't say anything about this.

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

It wasn't my mount, it was Trickrtreat's but ok.
And I've seen you do things like this before. It needs to end with a ban so you can learn your lesson.
Back to top Go down
Immvp

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Twinkster wrote:
It wasn't my mount, it was Trickrtreat's but ok.
And I've seen you do things like this before. It needs to end with a ban so you can learn your lesson.

I've never Ninja'ed on the server before. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:16 am

Look at the bright side you arent perma Banned
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Just like Barbosa said, you're not in Portals skin.
And thats a good thing in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immvp's Permanent Ban.   Immvp's Permanent Ban. Empty

Back to top Go down

Immvp's Permanent Ban.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: Help and Support :: Report to Executives-
Jump to: