Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)

Go down 
+2
Nelthalor
damion022795
6 posters
AuthorMessage
damion022795
damion022795

Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) Empty
PostSubject: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Let me start by saying Hello, I'm Dredz (THE BEST WARLOCK ON DA SERVER) anyway in this post ill be telling you the weaknesses and strongs of the Warlock and Stating my opinion on why not to Hard nerf us.

First of all The spells and spell damage (tested and i got pretty descent gear)
Curse of Agony: does about 21 damage
Curruption: 64-70 damage
Unstable Affliction: 143-149 damage
Shadowfury: 343-428 non crit can be anywhere from a 530- 640 crit damage

Strongs:
Fear( good control and better with Glyph of Fear)
Descent damage Only Because Shadowfury
Great at range

Weakness: (people gear equal to me)
Squishy as hell
rogue hit 900-1000 with ambush
ive been 2 shot by hunters 1ks also
warriors hit 300 back to back
paladins basically same as warr
dk same as the above

People say locks are op nah great control maybe but in reality we have no real damage but shadowfury and i disagree with 200 dmg shadowfury that is worse then warrs damage dks and paladins melee... might as well delete the class
350-390 shadowfury is acceptable in my eyes

Spells i think should replace shadowfury Deathcoil but also if your gonna remove it Add a nerfed immolation aura 105 dmg per tick for metamorphasis and charge
Back to top Go down
Nelthalor

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 am

damion022795 wrote:
Hello, I'm Dredz (THE BEST WARLOCK ON DA SERVER)

+1
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 am

Hello Dredz //Bruid
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 am

You do know that glyph of fear only adds 20%, which is like 2 dot ticks right? The dots don't even break the fear and they should. They are already nerfing Shadowfury and more than likely they are removing fear. All I do is get fear spammed and I lose..
Back to top Go down
hermay

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:05 pm

They shoudln't remove fear but it being bugged is annoying. Curse of agony ticks go higher the longer it ticks so I know it ticks more then 21 good sir and with metamorphesis giving a lot of increased armor and dmg shadowfury does need to be nerfed dredz I am sorry but it is the truth
Back to top Go down
damion022795
damion022795

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm

actually the dots hit so low how could that possibly be 20% of your hp what a joke:D haha and Fear removed form warlocks if that happens whats the point of the class
Back to top Go down
damion022795
damion022795

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm

and Hermay people complain about shadowfury hitting for 400 normal or 600 crits when are dots are ass as i showed in the above^^ if they hit like shadow priest dots then it would be a different story haha and rogues can do 1k+dmg in 2 spells and paladinds crit 300's back to back
Back to top Go down
jammey675

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:08 pm

fear does not break at all lol so OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)   Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulshard WoW Warlock (the reality)
Page 1 of 1