Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magie

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:38 pm

The mage class at the moment has very little mobility, and only a few meta spells.
Its hard to get away as mage, with all the slows atm(crippling for an example) and they are put far behind from other classes.
What you could do is:
1. Add blink (normal for custom twink servers aswell)
2. Add counterspell(this is needed if they want to be able to do as well as locks, and also adds another skill level to the mage class, as it can easily be fake-casted, by other players)
3. Shatter, the shatter talent is what makes a frost mage a frost mage. You receive 50% crit chance to frozen targets.

Also rogues can kill people in a second atm, because of OP dps of weapons, and the weird speed of weapons(long swings deal more dmg, making stuff as sinister strike hit for high amounts)
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 pm

1 + 2 Agree
You already have enough crit so no need for 3

And yes, Rogue do need a nerf
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm

As i said on the other mage suggestions, Blink is full with bugs.
Back to top Go down
Magie

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 pm

philipnks wrote:
As i said on the other mage suggestions, Blink is full with bugs.

Unless they messed up the core somehow, it shouldn´t be buggy at all.
Back to top Go down
vxean

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Blink will not be added it got fixed in 4.3.x thats when they realised they could block it somehow. and i've been asking for counter spell but it will be to op they said but mages can't defeat healers Sad
Back to top Go down
Magie

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:45 pm

vxean wrote:
Blink will not be added it got fixed in 4.3.x thats when they realised they could block it somehow. and i've been asking for counter spell but it will be to op they said but mages can't defeat healers Sad

point out whats wrong with blink then, seems fine on other servers.
Back to top Go down
vxean

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 pm

well with blink so can you jum throught walls, go under the ground and such, i did it on 4 other twink servers, all of them did it happend the same. and you can walk on mountains with it, ask philipnks he did be able to walk on the mountans in wsg with it
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Becouse they took alot of their time to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage suggestions.   Mage suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage suggestions.
Page 1 of 1