Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radioactive's Developer Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive

Radioactive

Radioactive's Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Radioactive's Developer Application   Radioactive's Developer Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Dev Aplication Format:Hiring: Database developers work closely with MySQL to implement new events, fix quests and creatures, disable crashing spells or instances, and much more.

1.Name:
Patrick Thorbauer

2.Realm Applying for:
Voidwalker, 19 Twink

3.Age:
Currently 16 years old

4.Gender:
Male

5.any Fluent Languages:
I can write and speak English and German fluently, communication should never be a problem.

6.Core Preference:
I prefer TrinityCore, however I'm a quick learner and will be able to work on any other core in a quite short amount of time.

7.Do you own a working microphone?
Yes, I do own a working microphone

8.Years of experience with MySQL/SQL:
Somewhere around 4 years, some small breaks inbetween, but 4 years minimum.

9.Do you know how to DbcEdit?
Yes, I'm able to modify spells and create new ones, if needed, I can create patches to distribute. There's almost no DBC file in TrinityCore I cannot modify easily, whether it be Spell.dbc or making custom Talents in Talent.dbc. I also brought an example to show what I am capable of creating:
imageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/33/spell.png/
imageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/521/examplespell1.jpg/
imageshack(.)us/photo/my-images/541/examplespell2.jpg/
[Remove the brackets in the URL to take a look at them]

10.Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Soulshard Dev team?
I think I would make a good addition to the developer team because I am dedicated and like to do what I do. I never let things pass unfinished or buggy, I don't like to rush content but test it until every single bug is eradicated and players can fully enjoy the game without having to deal with annoying bugs or glitches. If there is one thing I strive for, then it is perfection and I don't stop until I reach it.

11.Tell us a bit about yourself and add in anything else you would like us to know:
Well, theres not much more to say... I like experimenting with emulation and getting better and better at it, I'm a calm person and it takes very long until something pisses me off. I have always been a fan of maths and calculations, which also applies to World of Warcraft in terms of balancing spells perfectly. When I'm not developing I usually play high ranked arenas that require some concentration. Oh, and I am always up for a talk if somebody needs me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shamm2

PostSubject: Re: Radioactive's Developer Application   Radioactive's Developer Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Looks good i want custom talent tree. Would love to have more devs
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Radioactive's Developer Application   Radioactive's Developer Application EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 am

This Dev application is PENDING
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Radioactive's Developer Application   Radioactive's Developer Application EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 am

I don't like custom talents, i like custom talents but i don't like it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radioactive's Developer Application   Radioactive's Developer Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Radioactive's Developer Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: Dev Applications-
Jump to: