Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syntax
Syntax

Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) Empty
PostSubject: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 am

1.Name: My name is Dylan. (I'm sure you don't need my actual full name, haha.)

2.Realm Applying for: Soulshard.

3.Age: 16

4.Gender: Male (All though my toons are females.)

5.any Fluent Languages: If you mean by Database, I only know LUA. Sad

6.Core Preference: ArcEMU. (I'm willing to work with Trinity aswell)

7.Do you own a working microphone? Yes, I do. I also have skype.

8.Years of experience with MySQL/SQL: I spent three years on making an ArcEMU server become a 255 funserver, I make my own LUA scripts/etc.

9.Do you know how to DbcEdit? Sadly, I don't know how to edit DBC. My friend will be teaching me it very soon!

10.Why do you think you would be a good addition to the Soulshard Dev team? I think I'll be a -well- decision for my in-game building skills, I can show you screenshots of what I've built and LUA scripted such as; Jukebox, Teleporter, Tele Stone, Revive Stone, Anti-PVP Guardians, World Bosses. (SCRIPTED WITH SPELLS!)

11.Tell us a bit about yourself and add in anything else you would like us to know: Well, I started playing on a server called "Echeloned WoW" I first looked around seeing who could help me with the basics, I came along this Administrator "Tusker The Great". He taught on how to GPS Build. (Global Standing Position) building! I played for a year and I got better at building, I started adding DooDADS and small things that could spice up the area, I made a mall out of just houses, trees, rocks, furniture, detailed grass, bushes, ferns, so many amazing things. Then... Blizzard the asshats decided to spy on us and our progress. We had stolen Cataclysm Beta Objects, such as Skywall, Halls of Orginiation, Goblin houses, Worgen houses, Worgen morphs, goblin morphs... Our beloved owner was threatened.. if he didn't shut down the server he would be taken to court and sued for not shutting down the server, the server collapsed, a new server was built. Same core, same everything but this time on Cataclysm 4.0.6 Patch. It was called Project Defiance. (Renamed cause Project Defiance was a project Blizzard was working on) The owner was different, staff members were different.. all that stuff. It renamed to Divinity-X. Anyways, I'm a really nice builder. I know when to spawn and how to spawn it exactly. I never crash the server, I can import SQLs such as; NPCS, Quests, Objects, Items, anything you wish for me to add in. (I'll also try to get you a custom patch to have 25,000 objects! This will make me spice it up a LOT more than usual.) I also love making Obstacle Courses, I made "The Stairway to Heaven" it was a stair only course, it went up and up... took a total of 26 minutes of stairclimbing to complete. I've created many others like. "Kiddy Course", "Intermediate Course", "Master's Course", "Grandmaster's Course", "OMFG WTF ARE YOU FLY HACKING Course" Thanks for taking time on reading this. ~Syntax Error
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am

So you lie?

by Syntax Yesterday at 11:16 pm
Little kid, you mean... yourself. I'm six foot, three. I'm twenty-one years old too. Enjoy yourself kiddo.

But here you say you're 16 years old
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 am

i too played on Echeloned WoW, i like you but i must wait for another's opinion
Back to top Go down
http://soulshardwow.servegame.org
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 am

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 pm

I troll a lot, but on my Applications it's all true. I only said that to see what others would say, I am six foot, three though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Oh you're so cool bragging huh just because I'm 5 foot 6
XD lmao
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 pm

A lot of views but no posts yet. :/
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

/post
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:29 pm

How's that?
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 am

Makes me feel better. <3
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

100+ views and still no other replies, I feel sad again.
Back to top Go down
if i was your boyfriend

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

STOP SAYING HI, I KNOW YOU ALREADY. EGHEREHEGH
Back to top Go down
if i was your boyfriend

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Sorry >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)   Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Syntax's Developer Application (Ingame and SQL)
Page 1 of 1