Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethan's Astral GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rstarded
Rstarded

Ethan's Astral GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:16 am

Please add for which realm are you applying. ---> Astral

1. What is your name ? I am Ethan Quinton.

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you? I am 16. I think I am more mature than my peers.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in? I am located in Georgia, in the United States. Eastern Standard Time.

4. What is your main character in-game name? Ethan -- 19 Female Dwarf Paladin on Voidwalker.

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself? I have been playing Soulshard for a few days, now. I have played World of Warcraft since my fourth year in elementary school.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Never.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.) Monday-Thursday (5-7 or 8 ), Friday and Sunday (Most of, if not all of the day.) Saturdays are reserved for my girlfriend.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based) I have little to no experience with World of Warcraft commands. If I become a GM, I will study into it. (I was already going to anyways.)

9. Do you work well in teams? I do.

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position. I admire the feeling of helping others. I love to make others laugh, or have a good time. I think of myself as a charismatic person.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position? I really love the work you guys do with Voidwalker. I strive to be a part of it. The staff is wonderful to interact with, and they are just an all around good bunch of people.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities? I am quick-witted. I will write quest lines upon request. (Regardless of if I am a GM or not.) My friend's uncle owns a cable company and I could maybe pull a few strings to score a hosting server.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be? A GM shall be intellectual. A GM is proper. A GM is quick-witted. A GM is selfless. A GM is a role model.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person? I am aware of its meaning, yes. I will work hard to show my true self and help others. Being a GM is a privilege. You are in a position of servitude. Nothing is more rewarding that solving a problem for someone else.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you? I am 100% sure that grammar and being professional are not a weakness for me.

16. Fluent languages? English. I am currently working on Spanish. I am in Spanish 2 and I am going into Spanish 3 next semester.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do? Warn the player and kick the player if he is to continue.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do? Look through his achievements for his Shadowmourne achievement. If it is not present, he does not receive it.

19. Do you have a working microphone? I do.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:21 pm

You should study the commands before becomming a GM.
I vote Yes
But we'll see what the Astral Head GM has to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

I am the owner of the instant 80. I agree with raz. Ill get together with my head GM to discuss for now create a Skype of you don't have one already and send me your username in a PM

Thanks,
- Sheezy
Back to top Go down
http://soulshardwow.servegame.org
Rstarded
Rstarded

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 pm

My Skype username is parallel to my forum name. Smile Thank you, guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Topic closed decision on: PENDING.
Back to top Go down
Rstarded
Rstarded

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Astral GM Application   Ethan's Astral GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethan's Astral GM Application
Page 1 of 1