Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Master Appliction

Go down 
+2
Razaan
philipnks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

Game Master Appliction Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 pm

1. What is your name ? Philip Nilsson

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?. 15 Years old, i'm mature yes, with other yes.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in? Sweden, Paris Time

4. What is your main character in-game name? Philio

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself? about 13 hours or 14

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nope.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.) I spending now 6-8 hours on SoulShardWoW and i'm going to play more if i can.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based) Yes, ive playd and had a server with all the cores

9. Do you work well in teams? Yes.

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position. I got good Knowledge and i got experiance as moderator, admin/gm and owner becouse i runed self but my ip dosen't work anymore must pay so i skip it.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position? Helping others, help you and record.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities? i got many, Guides, record and other stuff.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be? To Help the players and make sure nobody hacking , cheating, Ect glitching maybe, and help the server.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person? idk what it means.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you? Nope ofcourse not.

16. Fluent languages ? Swedish and almost english

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do? First i Should Mute him, and see if he stops, if not then ill kick as a warning next time ban 30min

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do? I will take action direcly and see if i can find anything about it, if he did it with Purpos is it heis/sheis own prob.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype. I got mic yes, skype, TS3 or steam

Please use this format for a GM application, every other format use will be deleted instantly.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Application Status: PENDING.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 am

Application Status: ACCEPTED.

You're trial period begins now.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
First Players

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:10 am

Congratulations. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Krysis
Game Master
Game Master
Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 am

Gratz <(^_^<)
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
GM Logan
Senior GM
Senior GM
GM Logan

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Congratz, if I may introduce myself I'm Logan, the Senior GM of Soulshard-WoW. We will be watching for any mistakes. Enjoy the trial period.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm trying to be so clearly as possible, so fast i see a ticket i respon!
Back to top Go down
GM Logan
Senior GM
Senior GM
GM Logan

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Don't panic ok? We are still working on some issues. Yet you are doing your job. Good job.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Yeah, you're doing great job.
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Welcome to the staff : )
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Thank you Barbosa Smile
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome to the staff.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Appliction   Game Master Appliction Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Master Appliction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: