Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gamemaster Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo

My Gamemaster Application Empty
PostSubject: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 pm

I am applying for the realm Voidwalker.

1. What is your name ? My name is Cody.

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?. I am currently 13, and comparing myself to other 13 year old's I know is like comparing myself to a bunch of 3 year old's.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in? UTC -6:00, I am located in the United States of America on the continent of North America.

4. What is your main character in-game name? Ichigo

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself? I've been playing for about two days, I have played WoW for a long time, I started in Burning Crusade because my parents were playing it, and so was my brother.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason? I've been muted on a 255 server, but that was just for being a troll.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.) I would spend about 5 hours a day, and about 35 hours a week. I spend about 7 hours on WoW daily.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based) Yes, I do.

9. Do you work well in teams? I work well cooperatively with other people.
10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position. I am suitable because I am mature, clever enough to figure out how to solve problems, and I have contributed to the server.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position? I would like to become a member of your staff team because being a gamemaster/admin here really interests me, and I would like to keep things in order.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities? I actually created the logo you see at the main page, and I can create GFX for the server.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be? The most important thing for a GM to be is responsible, if you've ever seen the "Spiderman" movies, you'll know that the following saying is true: "With great power comes great responsibility.".

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person? Power hungry is a type of person who just wants more and more power and wants to be in ultimate control, it's basically like anarchy. I am not power hungry at the least and if anything I DON'T want more power than I am given, just because of the extra things I have to do and don't think I could currently handle, e.g. Co-Owner. Admin is perfectly fine, but Co-Owner/dev is too high.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you? Not at all, in fact, I am a grammar Nazi.

16. Fluent languages ? English.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do? Considering if his problem has been resolved or not, I will warn him, and then eventually it might lead to a kick or a temp-ban.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do? I would tell him that it was his fault for deleting it and he should not have done it, and then would proceed to tell him that I wouldn't nor am I allowed to give items.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype. Yes, I do, but sometimes I prefer not to use it, but if it comes to where I absolutely need to use it, I will.

Last edited by Ichigo on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Your grammar seems Really Great and fine, But what i want to know, and now i dont mean to be rude or anything this is just want a i want to know is if you are enough mature to Handle and solving problems fare, so you will handle players same even if their your friend.

normaly 8-14 years old kids dosent handle people fare, im not saying you are one of them but their getting an friend giving them gold, items etc and they never ban their friend, they unban their friend ifh e gets banned and this is one of the problems servers had untill they did change one of the requiments to be 16 years old or higher. But still they accept Younger children. but i hope and i dont think you is one of them. but yes you is experianced and such things is needed.

i hope you get accepted and philipnks wont comment negative comments.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Hes my friend and you're just trying to get accepted and trying to be the most active player on the Forums!

Last edited by philipnks on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 pm

vxean wrote:
Your grammar seems Really Great and fine, But what i want to know, and now i dont mean to be rude or anything this is just want a i want to know is if you are enough mature to Handle and solving problems fare, so you will handle players same even if their your friend.

normaly 8-14 years old kids dosent handle people fare, im not saying you are one of them but their getting an friend giving them gold, items etc and they never ban their friend, they unban their friend ifh e gets banned and this is one of the problems servers had untill they did change one of the requiments to be 16 years old or higher. But still they accept Younger children. but i hope and i dont think you is one of them. but yes you is experianced and such things is needed.

i hope you get accepted and philipnks wont comment negative comments.
One fact: My only friend is Philip, and he is already a gamemaster.
I don't care if it was my friend, they earn stuff fair and square no matter how many times they beg, and if they break the rules, they get banned, if they ask me to un-ban them, I will tell them to create a ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm

philips friend? normaly his friends is kids, no offence but he's unmature and no he can't use the powers as he should. he give items to his friends, he gave me an donation horse. when i created my character.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:56 pm

vxean wrote:
philips friend? normaly his friends is kids, no offence but he's unmature and no he can't use the powers as he should. he give items to his friends, he gave me an donation horse. when i created my character.
Seems legit.
His friends might be kids, but I'm not necessarily a kid, I might sound like one, but my maturity level is much higher.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Ichigo wrote:
vxean wrote:
Seems legit.
His friends might be kids, but I'm not necessarily a kid, I might sound like one, but my maturity level is much higher.

you dont act like an kid and your trying to avoid getting into arguements, you seem mature and yes you is much more mature than philipnks
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 pm

vxean wrote:
Ichigo wrote:
vxean wrote:
Seems legit.

you dont act like an kid and your trying to avoid getting into arguements, you seem mature and yes you is much more mature than philipnks
Yes, I don't like arguments because they always end in someone else being hurt, emotionally or physically.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Ichigo wrote:
vxean wrote:
Ichigo wrote:
vxean wrote:
Seems legit.

Yes, I don't like arguments because they always end in someone else being hurt, emotionally or physically.

i've been and seen people that have been arguing with philipnks but they never stop becuse he allways need to be right, best or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:19 pm

I and i don't care about you're arguing.
Take it in private.

Thread closed untill i decide what to do with this application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gamemaster Application   My Gamemaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

My Gamemaster Application
Page 1 of 1