Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Message about Astral

Go down 
+2
philipnks
Sheezy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

Important Message about Astral Empty
PostSubject: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:46 am

We are making Astral a Instant 255 Server Please Understand i did agree with all your Votes on a instant 80 but the whole staff agreed to make it our future 3rd realm we will have it soon Please Understand its a Argument i cannot win Plus it wont be like other 255's

::::::::::::;Astral Instant 255:::::::::::::::::::

Transmog:Free

High Stats: Max hp 300 M

Custom World chat:

Voter Sets:

Donor Sets:

Farming Instances:

Haste Cap Customs:

Massive Pvp Arenas:

no Leveling Road Start instant 255:

Great and Fair Custom Realm:

Great Starter Gear:

Hope you guys Like this again we are soo sorry but i promise we will put up a Instant 80 as our 3rd Realm
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:37 am

... Man that will take long.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 am

While putting this up, change so that The dark temple is an raid where it drops wery good items and you need to kill all bosses to illidan then you have to kill one off them for exampl and get some fragments to upgrade your Gear too, ofc so is the quest gear better tahn the gear that dropps there Smile
Back to top Go down
Rivenn
First Players
Rivenn

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 am

nice i had hosted my own 255 xd and its fun
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 am

Can i talk with you Barbosa, I'll be online on Hamachi and Skype.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Farming insatnces, my suggestions is, Dead mines,Black temple, Tempest keep. Razz

such as Icc and blacktemple can be an raid where you get kinda good gear but from questes you have to do there so will the gear be beetter around 5 gear pices max will you be able to get from each quest then next quest will be Exampl <name> ++ or <name> @@
and they will be better untill you got the gear upgraded about 5 times or 4 Smile i hope you will have any Help from my suggestions
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm

But do you guys Agree to this it will take long but will be The Best and fun as hell
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Sorry, but I do not agree.
I would like instant 80 better because I love to PVE and would like to start off with say T7 and have to raid to get my gear.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

I can help you alot.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:35 am

well 255 is actully most fun beuse of the damage and health, but 80 is better for pvp Razz but i want 255 more
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 pm

and please make the donor gear better than any gear you can get from questes or rads, this will get more people to pay
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:05 am

Don't you think they will make that too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Message about Astral   Important Message about Astral Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Message about Astral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulshard Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: