Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)

Go down 
+3
Sheezy
philipnks
hermay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hermay

Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Hello you guys I have taken a notice to this server and I love the potential it has. These will be suggestions from which I have seen some may agree with me others may not I just need to get this out there.

Warrior: Due to gear and dual crusader procs you may need to nerf the dmg of bloodthirst by a small amount to avoid them critting in the 700s (I have seen this). They do not have too much in means of overall dmg capability, it is essentially spam bloodthirst, I suggest maybe implementing taste for blood, any other abilites would make them overpowered, but this would need to be tested of course

Pally: Pally dmg may need to be reduced slightly but they do need some changes in terms of abilites. I suggest taking out Divine Storm and giving art of war with flash of light, exorcism would be a plus but would need to be tested, flash of light would also help out healing pallys. Rets also need pursuit of justice it is such huge kiting issue when a pally has no slows of any kind can can't run faster than an opponent.

Hunter: Hunter burst is pretty crazy at the moment compared to others but also have a hard time escaping slowing ablilities. I would suggest nerfing overall dmg by a moderate amount but implementing disengage and maybe a frost trap but frost trap would need to be tested.

Rogue: I don't think too many would consider changing rogues too much with crippling poison and shadow step with the crazy damage that the daggers on this server do they are fine where they are at.

Priest: Priests damage seems to be fine where it is at. I would consider adding flash of light for raiding and helps in pvp without making them too much of a hassle. Their big heal does scale well and may need to be nerfed (slightly) but I have not seen it as too much of a problem yet.

Deathknights: They are just made and do not have an opinion at this moment.

Shamens: With all of the abilities given to them damage is not an issue for them and does not *seem* to be overpowered but we do not see many on this server as well. with windshear, totems, purge, and instant ghost wolf I do not see a need to change how they are, besides maybe adding lesser healing wave.

Mages: Mages do tons of damage but also have a harder time kiting then they should. I suggest nerfing their damage by a good amount but taking out Presence of Mind and adding blink. Ice barrier may be a little extreme with blink added so should be tested.

Warlock: Shadowfury.... way too much dmg. I think it would better if you took that out and added a *nerfed* deathcoil instead. They still get people off them and get healed for a small majority. FEAR does not seem to break from dot dmg I have only seen it break from shadow bolts and never dots it may be a bug but it might not be but it should be brought up.

Druids: Caster druids I think are doing fine. Feral druids as you all know cannot pvp (damage wise) Now if we want this to be retail like they are not supposed to and they need to suck it up and cast instead of trying to burst down a class as a bear OR cat needs to be added BUT monitored because cats on custom servers can sometimes do pretty extreme damage.

I would suggest adding the talent npc but may take time to balance it but allows for more pve balance and if done correctly pvp balance.

Add pve gear when you intend to release icc please.

Increase honor on mounts so you can feel accomplished with them.

STOP FLUSHING ARENAS EVERY DAY PLEASE!!!!! (this has just been recent activity I am unsure if this has happened in the past)

Thank you for reading this guys can give some feedback =)

<3 Hermay

Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks for not saying anything about RESTO Smile))))))
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 am

our new dev is in charge of that Gilzor will be scripting all the spells over night and finish by tommorrow morning
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
damion022795
damion022795

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:03 am

Hello it's Dredz, i'm against hermay's opinion on warlocks and here are my reasons first of all curruption foes roughly 60-65 dmg a tick, curse of agony does about 15-20dmg, unstable affliction does 144 a tick but you have to have time to cast it , so thats about 220 dmg with all on a tick while pallys, hunters, warriors, and rogues eat through are health, so that leaves us to shadowfury a 400 dmg spell which stuns and burst. i personally didn't like it at first but i'm used to it now and it helps alot especially Vs. the classes i mentioned. so please we don't need to be made like priest.

Sincerely, Arena Master Dredz
Back to top Go down
jammey675

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Mage do not have hard time kiting.. and priest...
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Warrior: They seem to be fine, people are only saying they do low damage is because others do higher damage than normal. I'd say reduce remove Hamstring Glyph and give them Tank abilites. Add Deep Wounds maybe

Pally: No Flash of Light (Or fast heals in that manner) unless classes than can silence / interrupt get their abilities that allow them to do so

Hunter: They are nerfing the damage, We are getting Disengage, But Freezing Trap* and Scatter Shot will be a must because of Dks Chains

Rogue: They are not fine, 1k+ Ambushes w/o Trinket proc.. that gotta go. Nerf Ambush and everyone will be happy

Priest: Again no fast heals unless the above is done. And are you serious? Their dots need a nerf.

Shaman: They need nothing added, nothing removed, nothing changed

Mage: Nothing removed, slightly lower Fireball damage, and add Blink. That's all

Warlock: Shadowfury needs a major nerf but Corruption + Curse of Agony need a buff. Not as OP as priest dots though..

Druid: Heals need to be nerfed, I cannot kill them without trinket proc. They over heal my damage and seem to never go oom. They Moonfire spam and win, speaking of which, increase the mana cost of that

And then.. Dks are fine I guess

Talent Npc... Not a bad idea. Though, some "better advantaged" abilites are in lower tiers than others, that would be hard to do.

Gear costs so much honor, no need to increase cost on mounts.

I agree with Arena.

I also agree PvE and PvP need to be separated.

This is my comment to your list, you may or may not agree with this, that's totally up to you and whoever reads this.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Rofl, shamans heal is much more OP than druids, withut any arena/donor gear.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:31 am

what i can say so is the most classes alreally balanced and shammans damage is really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)   Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for each class. By Hermay =)
Page 1 of 1