Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turtlesoup's GM Application

Go down 
+3
Franky123
Celeris
Turtlesoup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtlesoup
Game Master
Game Master
Turtlesoup

Turtlesoup's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:59 pm

1. What is your name ? My name is Alex Behrendt

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?. I'm 17 years old and I think im pretty mature compared to other 17 year old guys.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in? I live in The Netherlands (GMT+1).

4. What is your main character in-game name? My main character is Turtlesoup.

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself? I've been playing WoW since 2005. I just started playing Soulshard WoW and I am loving it.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.) I am really active , if I get into the GM crew probably couple hours a day.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based) I know some of the basic commands. I was GM on a vanilla private server which used Mangos but I think i can figure out these commands Wink

9. Do you work well in teams? Yeah otherwise I wouldnt be making this app right now Razz

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position. I like to help players with their problems , I speak fluent English and I have a huge amount of wow knowlege.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position? Helping players when they need a GM.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities? I can help players when they need me and I might make promo video's in the future Smile

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be? Be helpful to players.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person? Not completely sure , but i think it is when someone just wants to be GM to be 'cooler' than players , It is kinda stupid to be honest.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you? Not at all.

16. Fluent languages ? Dutch and English

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do? If i warned him before , I kick him from the server , If he comes back and still cant behave properly I ban him for 30 minutes.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do? I tell him I'll report it to a higher GM and ask him to check if he really had it.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype. Yeah.

I hope to hear soon from you guys.

- Alex
Back to top Go down
Celeris
Game Master
Game Master
Celeris

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Franky123
First Players

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I don't want to be rude or anything like that, but you just started playing today and want to be a gm already? I know my opinion doesn't matter but you should wait to be playing at least 1 week to know the server inside out and then apply. That just my opinion, besides from that good luck.
Back to top Go down
Celeris
Game Master
Game Master
Celeris

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Franky123 wrote:
I don't want to be rude or anything like that, but you just started playing today and want to be a gm already? I know my opinion doesn't matter but you should wait to be playing at least 1 week to know the server inside out and then apply. That just my opinion, besides from that good luck.
I understand you completely, but I dont think it really matters how long he's playing on this server now, maybe he's playing WoW and private servers long enough to be a GM, but that's just my opinion (:

Last edited by Celeris on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Franky123
First Players

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Celeris wrote:
Franky123 wrote:
I understand you completely, but I dont think it really matters how long I'm playing on this server now, I've been playing WoW and private servers long enough to be a GM, but that's just my opinion (:

I was just saying what i think should be right, which would be play the server make a good impression and then apply. But anyways you can apply anytime you want and if your good enough you will get hired. Also this is not your application that i was saying applied the same day you started playing.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Franky123 wrote:

agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Gm Application PENDING
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
vxean

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 am

And stop arguing too
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 am

Application status: DENIED.

I Agree with Frank there, you need to be a little longer then 2 days on the server to really get to know the server and how the community works.
Please wait 10 days before re-applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtlesoup's GM Application   Turtlesoup's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtlesoup's GM Application
Page 1 of 1