Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get to know Syntax!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syntax
Syntax

Get to know Syntax! Empty
PostSubject: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 am

'errer mi nem is sintax caz im chosend it fromd datebase errers!!!!

Okay, just joking! Well, I'm Syntax!

I'm (now) seventeen years old, I love doing LuA and SQL. I know my way around the database, I love making Obstacle Courses. Yes, I am a male, I know some of my toons are females. I just don't want to be staring at a male toons ass all day, I might aswell get pleasure from looking at females, am I right here?! Well, I hope the server is up soon so I can log on and attempt to help anyone that needs it. I enjoy trolling and long walks on the beach, it really warms my heart when I stroll across the beach, holding my girlfriends hand. (LOL JK) I love my girlfriend though. Smile

I love and love Roleplaying, if anyone would like to roleplay with me. (Be serious. :p) then let me know, haha. I also make troll messages like.. well it's quite disturbing, I'll say it anyways!

-as you sit on the toilet, you feel a vibration... IT'S AN ELECTRIC EEL! The electric eel crawls up your asshole making you shit rapidly, the eel fills you with so much pleasure you cum violently and die-

I love horror too!!! (An example)

-A scream is heard from across the hall, a blade is heard ... it makes a piercing sound as it clatters against the woman's bones. The woman falls to the floor, the man with a hood looking down upon you. He walks closer to you, grabbing your neck and forcing you to the wall, he pops out a small rounded blade, sharper than any normal blade, he drags it across your neck as he whispers "Tell anyone about this... you'll pay." He walks off as the woman is on the floor, blood gushing out of her stomach, her arm ripped from her body, her leg broken into pieces and a note. "7o clock..." you think to yourself... "What does that mean?" you peer at the closest clock on the wall. "7:12" it reads, you look back at the note.. seeing a slender face appears from the paper, you jump back and ram your back into the door hinge, you see a blade being ran through the walls, blood dripping from the walls, a massive, slender figure looks at you and has no emotion on his face. He's dressed formally like in a tuxedo He appears to be looking at you, you turn around just to see him disappear in the mirror, you turn back around and see him there hovering above the womans corpse, a rusty dagger being held in his right hand, ready for puncture. He thrusts the blade into the womans heart, finishing her off if she was ever alive, he walks to you, a blade being pushed up close to your stomach.. You motion your head no, you pled the creature not to slay you. He pulls it back and thrusts it into your heart, you fall, on the floor in agony and pain, blood being splurt out from all directions, you suddenly seeing nothing but black, The slender-tall man walks out of the room, as the two bodies lay lifeless on the floor, blood being shed as the man walks away-
Back to top Go down
if i was your boyfriend

PostSubject: Re: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 am

I like you
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm

I like me too... lolol I like you too. xD
Back to top Go down
if i was your boyfriend

PostSubject: Re: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

You know nothing about me, why do you like me?
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Cause your name is epic. Sad
Back to top Go down
if i was your boyfriend

PostSubject: Re: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Yes, I know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know Syntax!   Get to know Syntax! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get to know Syntax!
Page 1 of 1