Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basketball's GM Application!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooliokidkaleb

Basketball's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:27 pm

1. What is your name ?
Kaleb

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?.
14, Very mature for my age, yes I know I seem a little young, but I am more mature than most of the 16 year old friends of mine. Razz

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in?
Texas, Central Timezone

4. What is your main character in-game name?
Basketball

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself?
2 days (XD) Been playing Private servers however for over 2 years. Smile Been on Regular WoW for over 6 years, or since vanilla. Smile

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.)
Maybe 2-3 hours on Weekdays, depending on what time I get home, and I could spend 6+ Hours on weekends. Smile

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based)
I am familiar with the core, and have worked with it before. (Have been GM for 3 other servers.)

9. Do you work well in teams?
Yes!

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position.
I have experience with the TrinityCore, and I have been a GM before, I would love to be part of this team,

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position?
For the little time that I have played on this server, I have found out that it would be amazing if more people came and joined it, I would love to be an active GM to help the community. The reason I want to be a GM is because I LOVE to help people, I absoulutely enjoy it!

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities?
I am very friendly, have good English, and am very helpful. Smile

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be?
I think a GM's first priority is the players, they always must put the players first, that way, all the players can be happy. Very Happy

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person?
I am familiar with it, Power Hungry means that the person wants to be in control/Wants plenty of power. I am NOT a power hungry person, I would never beg for power.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you?
Of course not. Smile

16. Fluent languages ?
English

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do?
I give him a warning, if he keeps doing it, I will kick him, if that doesn't stop him, I will give him a 3 hour ban.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do?
I will ask him if he has a screenshot, if he says he doesn't I will ask him scenarios about how he could've possibly deleted it, if he has no proof, or reasonable explantation, I will not give it to him, however if he has a screenshot of himself deleting it, I will give him the axe back.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype.
Yes, I do. My Skype is Cooliodude77

Last edited by Cooliokidkaleb on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celeris
Game Master
Game Master
Celeris

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Also for you, good luck (:
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Epic, professional, amazing application! I wish you good luck on this. This guy is byfar the most mature person I've met, I give you all support. ~Syntax Error
Back to top Go down
Cooliokidkaleb

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Celeris wrote:
Also for you, good luck (:
Thank you! You and Syntax!
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

I think you should hire this guy because... I'm sure no other player on the server has worked with Trinity Commands for so long like this guy has. He even taught me some! Kaleb... I wish you luck man, I really hope you get this position. You deserve it, now make us proud! I'm a former Developer of the server: EternalWoW. ~Syntax Error
Back to top Go down
Cooliokidkaleb

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Syntax wrote:
I think you should hire this guy because... I'm sure no other player on the server has worked with Trinity Commands for so long like this guy has. He even taught me some! Kaleb... I wish you luck man, I really hope you get this position. You deserve it, now make us proud! I'm a former Developer of the server: EternalWoW. ~Syntax Error
Thanks so much Syntax! Smile
Back to top Go down
Twinkster
Senior GM
Senior GM
Twinkster

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 am

Uhm.. Syntax calm down haha..

My advice is make sure you know the server very well

App looks pretty good, use a live interview to your advantage, and good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Cooliokidkaleb

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 am

Twinkster wrote:
Uhm.. Syntax calm down haha..

My advice is make sure you know the server very well

App looks pretty good, use a live interview to your advantage, and good luck ^^
Thank you bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shamm

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Cool hope you become a GM you know what you are doing +1 from your favrouite shamm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cooliokidkaleb

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Thanks Shamm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball's GM Application!   Basketball's GM Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Basketball's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1