Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GameMaster application (Spyke)

Go down 
+4
Sheezy
Krysis
Razaan
Spyke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyke
First Players

GameMaster application (Spyke) Empty
PostSubject: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:09 pm

1. What is your name ? My name is Mario Mrakovcic.

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you? I'm 16 and more mature than my schoolmates.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in? Croatia, Krk; GTM + 1

4. What is your main character in-game name? My main character in-game is rogue named "Spyke"

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself? I'm playing on Soulshard WoW for 3 days (started same day when it was opened). Generally speaking , I'm plaiyng WoW for a year and half.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason? I was once on WoW Temple because I used addon called "Bam Mod" (7 days)

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.) About 20-25 hours a week. Mon - Thu 2 hours a day, Fri - Sun 6-8 hours a day.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based) I know the basics, but I learn fast.

9. Do you work well in teams? Yes, I do.

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position. I really like to interact with people and help them, especially the new players.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position? I want to be GM to help this server now and in the future. It is important to make players happy!

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities? As mentioned before, I like to work with people, I like to help people and I'm looking forward to be part of a team! Also, I know how to "script" items, NPCs and stuffs like that.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be? Most important thing for a GameMaster to be is loyal. Also, there is important to work as GameMaster with will.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person? I'm not power hungry, I like challenges.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you? I have no problem with accuracy of grammar.

16. Fluent languages ? I talk fluently.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do? I wouldn't say him to stop writing tickets. He has his rights. If he is spamming, I would warn him, if it continues: kick, ban.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do?
I would check the log.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype. Yes, I have a working microphone.
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:13 pm

We won't be needing from you to "script".
But i like the application.
Application Status: PENDING.
Back to top Go down
Krysis
Game Master
Game Master
Krysis

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:37 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
vxean

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:21 am

i want to see you ingame and i hope that everyone else will have an great day, btw i joned today so i should really talk Razz but yea Smile btw if im allowed by barbosa so will i try to get a team speak 3 server for this community.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:53 pm

GL hes sleeping, and play more.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
First Players

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:00 pm

I was inactive because of In real life issues. I'm back now. You will see me often online, now.
Greetings!
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 pm

ok, but i like how you said your more amture than your school mates haha.
Back to top Go down
TheDora

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 pm

I see on number 18, you say "I would check the log," but you do realize you would probably not receive database access. Aswell as on 16 it ask, "fluent languages?" and you responded "I speak fluently."

I personally would not want this guy on the staff just because his grammar is bleh. To me, there is way too much horrid grammar already. The only way you would get my approval is if you were an amazing scripter.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Dora,why do you post negative comments? this isnt an Developer appliaction and Being nice is what a game master should be, not only ingame even on the forum. you are exeprainced and you got accepted for that, keep it and dont be an asshole so you get removed.

and atleast he is trying to do something. but he isnt enough experianed from my optinion but my Suggestion to all those is to Download an Repack from ac-webs and run it by yuor own and learn how to commands works there, nothing will be wrong on whatever you does there, i got my experiance becuse i runedo ne by my own by amkning npc fights but after w while i became bored so i did opend my server live, and i reseted but i did close it becuse i didnt have time and was tierd of scripting.

Those people actully is trying and making an applaiction and their mostly nice, so please i dont want to see and negative comments.
Back to top Go down
TheDora

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm sorry I know what a server needs to succeed. It doesn't need people who want to be a gm to get free stuff. Grammar is a big thing for anything online. I'm not trying to sound rude, it's just there is no need to hire people that will make you lithe server look bad.
Back to top Go down
alexandra2
alexandra2

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

GOOD LUCK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 am

I haven't seen spyke about 1 week.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 am

Delete this one reply.

Last edited by philipnks on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razaan
First Players
Razaan

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am

Just leave the post alone.
And Philip when you wanna say something don't reply twice..
you could say both of the things in one reply.
Stop farming posts or i'll remove all you're posts.
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 pm

CAN'T remove my post, delete this reply!!

Last edited by philipnks on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vxean

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Razaan just close this topic untill later
Back to top Go down
Sheezy
The Owner
The Owner

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:17 pm

This GM Application is DENIED

:Failed to remain a active player in-game for exactly 5 days

This person is allowed to make another GM Application but has to remain online and active for 5 days to remain.
Back to top Go down
https://soulshard-wow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster application (Spyke)   GameMaster application (Spyke) Empty

Back to top Go down

GameMaster application (Spyke)
Page 1 of 1