Soulshard Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulshardForums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Franky/Winter GM Application

Go down 
+2
philipnks
Franky123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Franky123
First Players

Franky/Winter GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

1. What is your name ?
My Name is Frank.

2. How old are you and how mature are you compared to other people the same age as you?.
I am 15 year's old nearly 16 and i consider myself very mature for my age.

3. Where in the world are you located and what timezone are you in?
I am in Florida, United States. (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

4. What is your main character in-game name?
My main is Franky, but i am mainly on my alt named Winter.

5. For how long have you been playing Soulshard-wow, and how long have you played the game itself?
I been playing on Soulshard-wow since it was first up not sure how long ill say 2-3 months. The game itself i been playing for almost 4 years.

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
Nope, i have never been banned.

7. How much time would you put into being a member of our Staff? And how much time do you daily spend on WoW? (Be specific please : Day/Time etc.)
I would put all the time i can but i also go to school which makes me unable to be on for part of the day, i'll say during weekdays i could play 3-4 hours max and during weekend 6 hours or more.

8. Do you have a basic base of command knowledge? (TrinityCore based)
I am not all experienced with the commands but i am a fast learner.

9. Do you work well in teams?
I believe i do.

10. Explain to us what makes you suitable for the GM position.
What makes me suitable for the GM position is that i am a very active player, know the rules very well.

11. Why do you want to become a member of our Staff team and what interests you the most about the GM position?
I would like to become a member of the Staff team to have the opportunity to help the community grow day by day and make our server be #1.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Server/Community, what are your good qualities?
I think some positive additions i could make to the Server is helping th community for everyone to get along and play nice for everyone to enjoy their stay. My good qualities are that i do not get angry and rage, i stay calm most of the time and i'm able to speak things through.

13. What do you think is the most important thing for a GM to do/to be?
In my opinion the most important thing for a GM is to be respectful to everyone, if you show respect then the players will respect you and there wont be any trouble.

14. Are you familiar with the expression "power hungry"? If so, what does this mean to you and what can convince us that you're not that type of person?
Power Hungry from what i understand is a person that when they see themselves with more power that other people they like to abuse that power and in someway kind off like bullying.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar, will this be a problem for you?
My first language is not English, even though i can communicate there are sometimes that my grammar is not perfect, but i can still be professional.

16. Fluent languages ?
English and Spanish.

17. A player makes a ticket repeatedly, you told him to stop making tickets but he keeps going. What do you do?
I would simply kick him as a warning, and if he keeps on going i would ban his toon for the appropriate amount of time depending on how was his offence.

18. A player made a ticket and he says that he deleted his Shadowmourne and he wants it back, what will you do?
I would tell him that he has to contact the admins and explain his/her problem and if possible to show proof that he did have it.

19. Do you have a working microphone ? The decisive step of accepting your application is a live interview over Skype.
I do not have a working microphone but i do have Skype and i can communicate.

Last edited by Franky123 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
philipnks
First Players
philipnks

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Cooliokidkaleb

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Best of LUCK to you!
Back to top Go down
Franky123
First Players

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks for the support, And Good Luck to you too Basketball
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Good luck 'eh.
Back to top Go down
Natedogr

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:56 am

Go frank
You're very mature and smart not only that but you're one of the kindest guys I've ever met. Good luck bro!
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

This application is PENDING
Back to top Go down
http://soulshardwow.servegame.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franky/Winter GM Application   Franky/Winter GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Franky/Winter GM Application
Page 1 of 1